Showbiz

Scott Sinclair breaks social media silence after rumoured split from Helen Flanagan

The actress and footballer have stayed silent on rumours their 13-year relationship is over

Scott Sinclair breaks social media silence after rumoured split from Helen Flanagan
Scott Sinclair breaks social media silence after rumoured split from Helen FlanaganThe actress and footballer have stayed silent on rumours their 13-year relationship is over

Allow Exco Player content

This content is provided by Exco Player and may use cookies or similar technologies. Please click 'Allow and Continue' below to load the content.

Helen Flanagan’s fiancee Scott Sinclair has broken his social media silence following reports that the pair has split.

The Bristol Rovers footballer took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a snap of himself with his and Flanagan’s  children Matilda, seven, Delilah, four, and Charlie, 18 months and captioned the shot with three heart emojis.

The 33-year-old made no reference to reports that his and former Corrie star’s 13-year relationship had ended.

Flanagan, 32, who has also not commented on the split rumours, which broke last week, last appeared on his Instagram page in June in a snap of the pair on holiday.

The pair was set to marry in 2024 instagram

The actress is said to have ended her 13-year relationship with Sinclair last month after the pair hit a "rough patch".

The fallout is believed to have happened over the summer when Flanagan, 32, returned from South Africa, where she filmed ITV’s, I’m A Celebrity All Stars.

“Helen has removed her engagement ring and told those close to her that she is no longer with Scott," a source told The Sun.

"They hit a rough patch in the summer and after Helen came back from South Africa it ended for good.

“[They’ve] committed to co-parenting their kids as a family unit.”

The pair started dating in 2009, got engaged during a family holiday in Disneyland Paris in 2018 and were set to marry in 2024.